A Deep Clean for Your Home Interiors
Our employees are prepared to thoroughly and safely clean the entirety of your home interior, including:
- Doors, door frames, and baseboards
- Kitchen appliances and counters
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Hardwood floor cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Windows, windowsills, mirrors, and sliding glass doors
- All bathroom surfaces
- Blinds, window fixtures, furniture, and light fixtures
- And more
We consider every detail of your home and use the best green cleaning services available to provide a long-lasting and refreshing home cleaning.
Refresh Your Home Exteriors
The outside of your home can benefit just as much from deep cleaning services. The Crystal Cleaning team is trained to provide the following exterior residential cleaning services:
If you need to remove mold, algae, lichen, chipping paint, or more unsightly signs of age on your decks, fences, sidewalks, roofs, and more, you can trust the Crystal Cleaning team to return your home to its former beauty.
Enjoy Flexible Scheduling
Crystal Cleaning is dedicated to providing our customers with fair rates and flexible scheduling.
Depending on your cleaning needs, you can schedule:
- One deep cleaning treatment
- Move-in and move-out cleanings
- Market-ready cleanings
- Special event cleaning services
- Weekly appointments
- Biweekly appointments
- Monthly appointments
We also don’t require that our customers remain locked into a contract. You can select your ideal cleaning schedule and then change it when you need to.
How We Protect Your Home
When the Crystal Cleaning team visits your home, we are always at our most professional. You can spot our distinct uniforms and vans with our bright green and black color scheme. Our distinctive equipment guarantees that nothing gets left behind or in the way of your home.
We use various protective equipment (PPE) to guarantee that our cleaning crews leave behind no dirt or damage. These protective measures include:
- Hard hats and eyewear when working on construction sites or elevated areas
- Tyvek suits, masks, and goggles while disinfecting or sanitizing or handling strong cleaning solutions
- Traffic cones to protect traffic from our work crews and vans
- Green booties and gloves for our technicians
- Hose guards, or corner guards, to eliminate the risk of scratching your walls or baseboards
- Neoprene mats to protect hardwood floors and surfaces
- Tarp zipper doors to help our crew move in and out of your home in the least disruptive way possible.
Our team members are always happy to explain to customers the materials and equipment we are using. We are transparent in our work and appreciate that homeowners want to understand the process and cleaning materials used in their spaces.