The Range of Construction Cleaning Services Available from Crystal Cleaning
What construction cleaning services can you receive from Crystal Cleaning? It depends on the phase of your construction project and what you require from us, but our team is equipped to provide the following cleaning services for all areas of your property:
- Removal of large debris, dust, and trash
- Removal of all stickers and adhesive residue from windows and doors
- Washing the interior and exterior of all windows, sliding glass doors, and glass partitions, as well as cleaning window frames
- Excess caulking removal
- Removal of paint overspray
- Cleaning ventilation systems
- Dusting and cleaning of all light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Cleaning of walls and ceilings to remove construction dust, dirt, smudges, and scuff marks
- Cleaning window blinds, inside cabinets, and closets
- Dusting and cleaning of electrical switches and mantels
- Cleaning all baseboards and trim
- Exterior cleaning of debris from gardens
- Power-washing exterior walls
- Vacuuming and the use of hot extraction processes to clean floors
Construction Cleaning Services For Every Phase of Construction
There are various phases of any construction job, and Crystal Cleaning can clean up after any of them. Our cleaning crew will remove all cluttered and risky debris to prepare you for the next period of construction. We can provide the following phases of construction cleaning:
This can occur midway through a construction project or near the end but consists of removing large amounts of dirt, debris, and construction dust. The tasks undertaken during this phase vary according to how much of the project is completed and how many jobs remain.
This occurs shortly after the construction project has been completed. This stage can include every step in the rough clean phase but guarantees a thorough cleaning. Our cleaners remove even the most minor blemishes like smudges or fingerprints. Floors will receive their final finish, and the building will be ready to inhabit.
A few weeks after the final clean, some residual dust may have settled, and you may want an additional clean-through. This clean will be similar to a standard residential or commercial clean.
When you work with Crystal Cleaning for your construction cleaning services, you guarantee the safety of your construction crew and the beauty of your finished project.